Monday, July 31, 2023

Day 4, Tag Journal with Heidi Swapp

Well, I couldn't wait for Saturday when the jumbo tags are supposed to be delivered. So here is day 4 in another 'regular' size tag. I used five HS stamp sets, plus an old BoBunny stamp for the textured background. Super fun to mix up stamp sets, and I also added some tiny hanging tags to this one. Let's go through it.

Do you recognize the design yet? The 'CREATE' and the scissors? That is special to me as it has always been my crafty motto! Not only is it the design on my blog banner, but it was also my first tattoo. It was so much fun to create this tag using these elements from the June Agenda stamp set. 

💗💗💗
I love adding extras, or something unexpected to my projects. This time I used these skinny tags to add a more quotes from the stamp set. 
So many goodies on this tag. Heidi Swapp stamp sets, June Agenda, Heidi lower case alpha, Stamp Society July 22 (cake/party set), Celebrate, Christmas Captions, and roller date stamp. The background stamp is by BoBunny - it's so old there isn't even a name on it. Inks I used are Distress Oxide, spun sugar, kitsch flamingo, carved pumpkin, and fossilized amber. Also a touch of Memento Tuxedo Black, a jump ring, and Hemptique hot pink twine. The tiny scallop along the bottom is a piece of scrap I had in my stash of skinny tags.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar