Sunday, July 30, 2023

Day 3, Heidi Swapp Stamp Journal Challenge

I hope you're enjoying this project. I'm having such fun and really enjoying doing just stamping for these tag "pages". No die cutting involved (so far) and no copic markers on any of these first few. That could change, but for now it's all just stamps and ink and lots of fun. 

My day 3 tag is super fun and more summery that the previous two. The yellow makes it feel sunny, don't you think. I used the Heidi Swapp Lemonade stamp set, Squeeze the Day. I was surprised while putting my design together that there isn't a tiny lemon included in the set (missed opportunity!) but I found one in the Martini Time stamp set by My Favorite Things that worked perfectly. 

Again, I used the white tag pad and the mini white tag pad. (Hoping the jumbo tags arrive tomorrow.) And just one Heidi Swapp stamp set. The background texture is a BoBunny stamp I've had in my stash forEVER! Oh, and the rolling date stamp again. I love that as it works so well on smaller projects.
Distress Oxide ink colors I used are Speckled Egg, Stormy Sky, Fossilized Amber, and Pumice Stone. Yellow twine by Hemptique, and black ink is Memento Tuxedo Black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar