Saturday, July 29, 2023

Day 2, Tag Journal with Heidi Swapp

Second tag for the Heidi Swapp Stamp Journal Challenge. I used only a few products here, but what an impact, right? 

I started with the white tag pad, by Heidi Swapp. The jumbo tags I ordered should be arriving in tomorrow's mail, and if that happens, there will be just one more of this smaller size tag before I move to using the large ones. Also, I like adding a subtle background before laying down the main images of the design. In this case, I used the distress patterns stamp set by My Favorite Things to add the splatter in Distress Oxide, Antique Linen.

Heidi Swapp stamp sets I used, July Agenda and agenda numbers (the half burst at the bottom). I also used the rolling date stamp and a piece of tiny, narrow washi tape along the one edge cuz I thought it was cute and the color is a perfect match.
Ink colors for this one are Distress Oxides in cracked pistachio, peeled paint, and antique linen; plus a touch of Memento Tuxedo Black, and a piece of Hemptique twine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar