Friday, July 28, 2023

Day 1, Heidi Swapp Tag Journal Challenge

The first few tag pages of this project are smaller than the later ones will be, but I just couldn't wait to get started! I have the jumbo tags on order and they should be here tomorrow. But in the meantime, here is the first of them from July 25. I have always loved Heidi Swapp since the beginning of my scrapbooking days, and this new project makes me so happy!! It's safe to say, I already have a new obsession. Hope you'll hang with me for it. LOL

In commemoration of my previous cruise trips with my sister (which we are really hoping to carry on again soon, btw), I share my love of the sea and the wonderful feeling of escape I feel when I'm on the water. 


Heidi Swapp products used: Travelogue, Set Sail, white tag, mini tag in white
Other products used: Hemptique twine, Distress Oxides in Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Pumice Stone, rolling date stamp, BoBunny texture stamps, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar