Monday, May 22, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 646

It's been way too long since I've been able to enjoy my craft room, but this weekend I simply had to make some me time. Life has been a mess with health issues and scheduling (or lack of!! grr) and I really needed the break. With graduation time fast approaching, I used the MFT Sketch 646 as the base for my design and created this card for my grandson in his school colors. I can't believe he's already at the end of his high school years!!!!  

The background is silver foiled using a die from Pinkfresh Studio called Geo Arch. The stars are heat embossing with clear embossing powder over blue ink on white cardstock. 

The graduation cap is black embossing powder heat embossed over black cardstock. The tassel is heat embossed in blue powder over black cardstock. 
Foam tape under the grad cap and sentiment strip for more dimension. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar