Monday, May 22, 2023

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #211

I was so glad to be able to make time for crafting this weekend that I decided while I was in here working on the sketch challenge I would do another card using the same sketch for the color challenge. It's been such a trying time at our house recently, and my sister has been my rock, so I wanted to make a card for her in appreciation. 

I used five different stamp sets for this card. The backgrounds are from My Favorite Things, Artistic Prints stamp set. I used three of the four colors from the current challenge to create the background images. The lighthouse is from MFT's Pig Time Fun, the waves from Seaside Seagulls, the sentiment from You Keep Me Afloat, and the life preserver is from Ellen Hutson's Float Your Boat stamp set.
The accent paper is also by My Favorite Things, from the Black and White Stripes 6x6 paper pad.






Thanks for coming by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar