Saturday, May 06, 2023

My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Animals

This Reel-y Great Day stamp set is so cute I decided to make another box card for the challenge. Hope you like it!

I also used the grass and waves dies that coordinate back to the outside the box set.
The pattern papers are by Bo Bunny, and older 6x6 pad called Camp-a-lot.
Lots of copics for this one.

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level Up dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, grass dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, waves dies
My Favorite Things, Reel-y Great Day stamps and dies
Bo Bunny, Camp-a-lot 6x6 paper pad
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers
Scor-tape, blending brushes (for inking the waves and grass)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar