Friday, May 05, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 644

I combined this week's sketch with the color challenge and I think it turned out rather cute. These little birds are from the MFT Tweet Memories stamp set. 

Instead of colored cardstock I used my copic markers to color white cardstock circles in the challenge colors. 
One little bird is popped with foam tape, everything else is layered cardstock.







Product List:
My Favorite Things, Tweet Memories stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Happy Hippos stamps (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Happy Trails 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers
   B21  B41  B95  T2  T5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar