Tuesday, May 02, 2023

My Favorite Things, Outside the Box - Animals

These cute little guys are the London Mouse stamp set. I've had this set for so long and these images are so sweet I thought they would be fun for this animal theme challenge. Also, it's been too long since I've traveled, and this seemed like a fun way to 'get away' for a minute. 







I don't have a copic color list, as I colored these some time ago and didn't make a note anyplace to refer back to. The sentiment is Paper Smooches and the paper pad is Passport by Carta Bella.

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Mini Slimline Level Up die set (that's a mouthful!)
My Favorite Things, London Mouse stamps and dies
Paper Smooches, Happy Travels sentiment stamps (no longer available)
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers (color list unavailable)
Bazzill cardstock, glossy accents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar