Sunday, April 30, 2023

Life is Beautiful

Today's card features Pinkfresh Studio's Detailed Leaf stamp and die. I used copics to color this one rather than the coordinating stencils that are also available for this set. 

I stamped the images first in Misty Coast ink before coloring. I then lightly stamped over it with Rocky Slope. For the background this time, I used the Tropical Leaves stencil by Lawn Fawn in Pinkfresh Rocky Slope ink with a blending brush and a light hand. Then for texture I added the mesh-look die from Hero Arts. I lightly inked the piece in just a few places around the outer edges. Also, I inked just the one edge of the card front in Sky Blue ink by Pinkfresh.


I layered the leaf and sentiment pieces for dimension and added some metallic pearls to the front, then I popped the whole front panel with foam tape. 

Not a lot of supplies needed for this one. And only four copics. 

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Detailed Leaf stamp
Pinkfresh Studio, Detailed Leaf die
Pinkfresh Studio, Iridescent metallic pearls
Pinkfresh Studio, Rocky Slope ink cube
Pinkfresh Studio, Misty Coast ink cube
Pinkfresh Studio, Sky Blue ink cube
Lawn Fawn, Tropical Leaves stencil
Hero Arts, Fancy Dies (mesh background)
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Markers B000 B21  B41  B95
Foam tape, blending brush, clear droplets, glossy accents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar