Saturday, April 29, 2023

Pinkfresh Studio, April Challenge (3rd entry)

This month's challenge theme is flowers, and I love using flowers as a theme on my cards. Particularly, when Pinkfresh has such beautiful floral washi designs. This one is called Indigo Roses. 

I used the Stained Glass cover plate die by Pinkfresh for the "trellis" and trimmed it to fit into an arch die. I love the look of it. I placed the largest flower piece under the cover plate to create even more texture.
I used foam tape on just one of the pieces, but layered the others and placed them over the stained glass cover plate. 




Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Indigo Roses washi tape
Pinkfresh Studio, Indigo Roses die
Pinkfresh Studio, Olive ink cube
Pinkfresh Studio, Stained Glass cover plate die
Pinkfresh Studio, Perfect Sentiments stamps
Pinkfresh Studio, Perfect Sentiments die
Pinkfresh Studio, Perfect Sentiments hot foil plate
Pinkfresh Studio, Gold metallic pearls
Foam tape, gold foil




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar