Saturday, April 08, 2023

Teen birthday

The grands are grown up. We have no grandbabies anymore, just grand adults. They have all turned out to be wonderful humans and that's the best part. Look at this cute little 5 year old boy! I swear it was just a week ago. He'll be 18 next weekend. I can't.


For his card, I started with large number stamps. It's an easy way to start a teenage boy card when you are stuck on ideas. Boys are hard to make cards for! From there, I added a bunch of stamps from Heidi Swapp. I love her designs and the way her stamps all work together so effortlessly.
For this card I used an Anniversary set, a Christmas set, and these giant number stamps. 


Products I used for this one. 

Product List:
Heidi Swapp, Captions Numbers (18)
Heidi Swapp, Celebrate (definition, Celebrate, just have fun)
Heidi Swapp, Christmas captions (banner, sparkle)
Ellen Hutson, Bokeh Dots stamps (scribble circle)
Concord & 9th, All the Birthdays stamp set (happy birthday, confetti)
Distress Oxide inks, Lost Shadow, Salvaged Patina, Speckled Egg
Distress Oxide sprays, Lost Shadow, Salvaged Patina
Distress Inks, Peeled Paint, Saltwater Taffy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar