Sunday, April 09, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 640

Weekly sketch for My Favorite Things, using the Recipe for Happiness stamp set. I only used one of the images in the set, but isn't he so cute. This is one of four chefs in the set, each in a different pose. 

For the "sentiment" strip, I used a piece of scrap from another card and flipped it over to use this super fun print. It's from the Made With Love 6x6 paper pad by Doodlebug. It reads, "you bake me happy".  I think the row of chocolate kisses is so cute. Did you notice there are dark chocolate, milk chocolate and even white chocolate kisses in the line up!?? :) 
In keeping with the sweet love theme of my card, I made a heat embossed background with white embossing powder and the Hip Hearts stamps by Catherine Pooler, then lightly inked over in pink ink using a blending brush. 
I used the Essentials Arches die set from Ellen Hutson. And, of course, chef is popped up with foam tape, as is my usual. 


MFT Sketch 640













Product List:
My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness stamps and dies
Ellen Hutson, Essential Arches nesting die set
Catherine Pooler, Hip Hearts stamp set
Doodlebug, Made With Love 6x6 paper pad
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic markers
   B000, B00, C0, C1, E11, E25, E27, E34
Foam tape, white embossing powder, blending brush, pink ink




No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar