Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Groovy!

I used the MFT sketch 639 again for this card, this time with this cute little bus from Ellen Hutson. It reminds me of groovy times in the 70s when I was still in high school, music was especially awesome, and summers at the beach were so much fun. Hope you like it. 

I just realized this bus has no windshield wipers. That's ok. It never rains in southern California, according to the song, right. :) 
I didn't use foam tape on this card, but I did cut several of the bus die and stacked them for dimension. I love making my own faux chipboard using this technique. 
Copics used for this card. 

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Trippin' stamps and dies
Ellen Hutson, Essential Arches dies
Lawn Fawn, Happy Village, stamps and dies (exhaust cloud)
Doodlebug, Made With Love 6x6 paper pad
Pinkfresh Studio, Ocean Breeze ink cube (flowers)
Copic, Xpress it blending cardstock 
Copic markers 
   B00, BG01,  C2, C3, C5, C7, E70, T1
Glossy accents (windows and headlights), stickles (parking lights)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar