Friday, March 31, 2023

Who me, stir things up??

I don't always cause trouble, but when I do, it's probably on purpose. LOL! Today's card is for the My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge 639. 

The chef and spoon are from the Recipe for Happiness stamp set by My Favorite Things. The sentiment is by Paper Smooches from the Kitschy Kitchen stamp set. Sorry to say Paper Smooches is no longer in business, but I love the stamps I have from them. 

I used the spoon and whisk from the Recipe for Happiness set to stamp a background onto the circle and to create a border along the striped paper. The pattern paper is by Doodlebug. 

I used foam tape on the chef because that's what I do. 
Very few supplies required for this one. 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone ink cube
Paper Smooches, Kitschy Kitchen stamp set (sentiment)
Doodlebug, Made With Love 6x6 paper pad
Copic, Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic markers
 BG10  BG32  C0  C4  E11
Nesting circle dies, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar