Thursday, March 30, 2023

Happy Forever, who doesn't love wedding cards!?

This is one I've had in my mind for months (the wedding was in November - ack!) but it just finally came together. I'm so very happy with the way it turned out. I know it's tradition here in the states that newlywed status lasts the first year of the marriage, so I think 4 months past the wedding is still ok to send a card, right?! 

I suppose I could have heat embossed the images as well, but I didn't think of that until just now. LOL Still, they turned out really pretty with the Misty Coast ink color on white cardstock. 
Trying to see the stickles but this isn't working. The flowers are layered but no foam tape; the only foam tape is on the sentiment. 
That's a better shot of the stickles and embossing.


Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, You're The Best stamps
Pinkfresh Studio, You're The Best dies
Pinkfresh Studio, Misty Coast ink (background stencil, stamped images)
Ellen Hutson, Essential Arches dies
Waffle Flower, Sentiment Additions stamps and dies (forever)
Tim Holtz, Stencil THS077 (background)
Tim Holtz, Liquid Platinum embossing powder
Star Dust Stickles, foam tape, blending brush


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar