Wednesday, March 29, 2023

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge 208

The sweetest, softest color palette for this challenge required a sweet card. I thought the cute little Hunny Bunnies fit perfectly for this one. Hope you like. 

I modified the Easter basket from the Spring Gnomes set just a little and filled it with these carrots instead of Easter eggs.
You can see the very subtle background basket weave stencil I used with the MFT Sno Cone ink.








Product List: 
My Favorite Things, Hunny Bunny stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Spring Gnomes stamps and dies (basket, carrots, grass)
My Favorite Things, Basket weave stencil
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone ink cube
Copic Xpress it Blending Cardstock
Copic markers
   B0000, BG10, BG32, BV00, C0 (for shadows; not pictured) E00, R00, RV000
Foam tape, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar