Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Ready, Set, Christmas!

My Favorite Things, Christmas challenge. What a great way to get a head start on your holiday cards! I love wreaths and wreath designs. Here's my take on a super simple wreath inspired card design. 

The background is a crosshatch die by MFT which I thought would add interest. Now that the card is finished, I'm not so sure I like it. LOL If I decide to recreate this design, I will leave that piece off. In my eye, it detracts from the pretty foliage. Anyway...

For the rest of the card I used just one stamp set, Pretty Poinsettias by My Favorite Things. 

I used just four copic colors for this one, two greens and two reds. I did use a gold pen to add a little pop to the berries. Also, I stamped the images in gray rather than black which gives it a much softer look than the black I used for the sentiment. 

Product List:

My Favorite Things, 
My Favorite Things, 
My Favorite Things, 
Copic, Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic markers  G12, G82, R22, R43
Distress Ink, Lost Shadow (stamped images)
Nesting circle dies, gold metallic pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar