Sunday, March 26, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 638

I love the colors in the Vitamin Sea paper pad by Honey Bee Stamps, and while I still had it out on my desk from another project, I decided to use it for this week's sketch challenge. 

The sailboat is from the Pig Time Fun stamp set by My Favorite Things. I love coloring this fun image and it works so well with the paper pad. 

Cute sentiment from another MFT set, You Keep Me Afloat. The little sea shell guy is from the Island Shell-abration stamps, also by MFT. I added the waves from MFT Beach Buds stamps.
Foam tape gives the elements dimension and makes them pop off the page for more interest. 
Here you can see how much dimension a little foam tape can add to an otherwise flat design. 

Sketch Challenge 638

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Pig Time Fun stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Island Shell-abration stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, You Keep Me Afloat stamps (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Beach Buds stamps (waves stamped on pattern paper)
My Favorite Things, This Hugs for You stamps and dies (clouds)
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Markers
  BG75, 90, 93; E43, 44; RV00, 95; W1; Black multi-liner 0.1 (sand)
Honey Bee Stamps 6x8 paper pad Vitamin Sea
Stitched fishtail flag die, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar