Saturday, March 18, 2023

My Favorite Things, Combined Challenges

Hello crafters. Today's card is a two for one as I have a combined two challenges. This is for the My Favorite Things current sketch, 637 as well as the Ready, Set, Christmas challenge.

I tried to keep it simple so as not to be overwhelming with all the heat embossing. I think it worked out. The striped border is just strips of copic marker masked off. The circles are stamped in Versamark and heated with gold embossing powder. I used a gold metallic pen for the strings. 
It's a single layer card so it'll be easy to mail. No foam tape anywhere! The tiny holly and bow embellishments are from various stamp sets and the sentiment strip is one I had in my stash. 

Sketch Challenge

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Bokeh Dots stamp set
My Favorite Things, Iconic Christmas stamps (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies (sentiment strip)
My Favorite Things, Santas Elves stamps (tiny holly sprig)
Hello Bluebird, Merry Mice stamp set (tiny bow)
Anti-static brush, gold embossing powder, heat gun
Copic Sketch Markers 
   R24, YG01, YG13, YG23, YG25
Gold metallic pen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar