Saturday, March 18, 2023

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge 207

 I don't know about you, but I'm tired of winter. It is FINALLY starting to warm up here (50s) and the snow is FINALLY gone from our yard so today's card is dedicated to the beach! I've combined the color challenge with the sketch challenge. Let's take a look.

I used a lot of different My Favorite Things products for this one. All the fish and sea elements are from different sets. The three different waves are from the mini slimline outside the box set; waves, and snow drifts. The rocks are from the BB Adorable Adventures stamp set, the clam from Island Shell-abration, bubbles and sea plants from Gill Friends, and the dolphin and splash from the Friends with Fins stamp set.
I used foam tape on the jumping dolphin, because dolphins jump! 






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Friends with Fins (dolphin, splash)
My Favorite Things, Island Shell-abration (clam)
My Favorite Things, Gill Friends (sea plants, bubbles)
My Favorite Things, Adorable Adventures (rocks)
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Outside the Box dies (waves, snow drifts)
My Favorite Things, Skinny Strips dies (sentiment strip, blue strip)
My Favorite Things, Ink Cubes (Something Blue, Blue Beyond)
Ellen Hutson, Warm Fuzzies (sentiment)
Copic Markers, B23, B39, RV000, T2
Water mister, scrap of navy cardstock, blending brush (for sky)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar