Sunday, March 12, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 636

For this week's sketch, I used the adorable You Keep Me Afloat stamp set. I know, I know, there is still snow on the ground (at least, at my house anyway UGH) but anything summer related helps, you know?

Soaking up the sun sounds so heavenly. That's me in the little boat snoozing - you can tell by my belly. LOL!!
The sentiment is from the Spec-tacular stamp set by My Favorite Things. 
The lovely papers - I LOVE the colors - are from the Vitamin Sea paper pad from Honey Bee Stamps.

Copic colors used for this one.
Product List:
My Favorite Things, You Keep My Afloat stamps and dies 
My Favorite Things, Beach Buds (waves stamp)
My Favorite Things, SPEC-tacular sentiment stamps (summer vibes)
My Favorite Things, Essentials Stitched Sentiment Strip die
Copic Xpress it Blending Cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers (pictured above)
Honey Bee Stamps, Vitamin Sea 6x8 paper pad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar