Monday, February 20, 2023

Ready, Set, Christmas!

Too soon?? Nah. This one is for the new Christmas Club with My Favorite Things. It's the first of my cards for the 2023 holiday season. If I finish them all in the next few months, this will be the earliest in the year I've ever got them done. 






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Winter Greenery stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Knitted Sweater background stamp
My Favorite Things, Inside and Out Christmas Greetings (inside not pictured)
Heidi Swapp, 4x6 Christmas tag stamp set
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock (I use this for all my copic coloring)
Copic Sketch Markers 
   R14, R17, R24, YG01 YG25
Distress Oxide Ink, Lumberjack Plaid (sentiment)
Recollections #110 white cardstock
WOW opaque bright white embossing powder
Foam tape, nesting circle dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar