Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Gerda Steiner Design Challenge

For today's design I've made a box card using the sweet little Valentine Penguins by Gerda Steiner Designs. It's too hard to pick just one or two of these little critters, and a box card allows me to use them all! Hope you like. 

For the base, I've used the Outside the Box, Level Up box card dies from My Favorite Things. No measuring - just cut and assemble the pieces. Easy, peasy!
There are also a few other My Favorite Things items here to add the final touches. The adorable heart banner, balloon cluster, and the speech bubble hearts are MFT as well. 

And it folds flat for easy mailing in a regular A2 sized envelope.
Copic colors used.
Stamps, dies and papers used for this design.

Product List:
Gerda Steiner Designs, Valentine Penguins
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Level up die set
My Favorite Things, Hunny Bunny stamps and dies (balloon cluster)
My Favorite Things, Up, Up, and Away stamps and dies (heart banner)
My Favorite Things, Heart Speech Bubble dies
My Favorite Things, Itty Bitty Love sentiment stamps (Love you most)
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock for coloring images
Copic Sketch Markers (colors used pictured above)
Recollections, Valentines Day 6x6 paper pad
Red cardstock, foam tape, white gel pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar