Thursday, February 23, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 634

For this week's sketch I used pieces I had in my stash just waiting for the perfect project. When I have remnants of pattern paper leftover, for example, instead of tossing them I will cut strips of different sizes for sentiments or accent embellishments just to have on hand, rather than throwing out a piece of paper that may be too small for a die cut. Similarly, I will hold onto cuts I've made and colored but didn't use at the time I made them, which is what I have done here. Hope you like! 

The background is the Faded Dot stencil by Tim Holtz, inked in Lost Shadow Distress Ink. I used the same color ink for the splatters on the Tag with the Distress Patterns stamps by My Favorite Things. The tag is from the MFT Tag Builder Blueprints #1 die set. 

Acorns from the My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamp set. Sorry I don't recall which Copic colors I used for them, it's been so long. The sentiment is a preprinted strip. 
The leafy branch clusters are from the Nature Walk stamps by Ellen Hutson. They are inked in Distress Ink, Shabby Shutters. 














Products not mentioned:
Recollections #110 white cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Button, twine, glossy accents, foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar