Friday, February 24, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 634 (second entry)

Something about this sketch made me want to create another version. I really like it I guess! You still have time to play if you want to. Here's my second entry.

For the 'tag', I used the Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX (retired) by My Favorite Things.

The stamps are from Ellen Hutson - I've had these for a long time but just hadn't used them. They seemed to be perfect for today's card. I just love these fun little light bulbs designed by Julie Ebersole. 
I added foam tape to pop them up because I love foam tape and these sort of asked for it. 
Cute paper pad by Honey Bee Stamps. The yellow and black paper was the perfect choice. 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX die set *retired
Ellen Hutson, Conductor of Light stamps and dies
Ellen Hutson, Warm Fuzzies sentiment stamps
Honey Bee Stamps, Bees Knees 6x6 paper pad
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers, Y000, YR23
Recollections #110 white cardstock
Foam tape



1 comment:

  1. Hi Shar. Its been an age since i've looked at you work. Your such a clever , talented crafter. I'm tryin to get back into card making. I now know where to come for inspiration. xxRosxx

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar