Sunday, February 19, 2023

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #206

I can't with these cute little Easter gnomes dressed up like bunnies! Here's my card for the current color challenge. 

The images in this set are so cute I had to use them all. In order to do that, I decided a box card would be the best design. There are so many fun things to see in it!
That bunny butt had to be included, even though it is not from this MFT set. Right?!

Folds flat for mailing in a regular A2 envelope. If you don't fill them too full, they don't even require extra postage.
It's so hard to remember to take progress pics, but here are a couple for you. 

Goodies used.
Copic colors


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Hanging with my Gnomies (gnome house)
My Favorite Things, Spring Gnomes (stamps and dies)
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Level Up die set
My Favorite Things, 6x6 Party Patterns paper pack *retired
My Favorite Things, Chantilly Cream cardstock
Honey Bee Stamps, Loads of Spring stamps and dies (egg border, carrot border, bunny butt)
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock (I use this for copic coloring all my images)
Copic Sketch Markers (see photo above for colors used)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar