Saturday, February 18, 2023

MFT Sketch Challenge 633

This week's sketch challenge. I used these adorable little hunny bunnies from the new release. Aren't they so cute!

I used a little foam tape for this guy.  And the notebook edge die is also by My Favorite Things. 
I matched the colors to the 6x6 paper pad from My Favorite Things called Sweet Stack. Sorry, this one is retired.
Copic colors used for this card


My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Hunny Bunny stamps and dies 
My Favorite Things, Birth-yay stamp set (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Stack 6x6 paper pad *retired
My Favorite Things, Notebook Edge die
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone cardstock
Recollections, 110# white cardstock
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock (I use this for all my copic coloring)
Copic Sketch Markers (see photo above for colors)
Foam tape, white gel pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar