Thursday, February 16, 2023

MFT Outside the Box Challenge, Love is in the Air

My husband loves fishing. By that I mean, he goes fishing every day the weather allows every day the season is open. Here was are in February (months away from opening day) and he has already got his fishing stuff together (several times) for when it's time to load up the truck. I'm just glad he has a hobby he enjoys as much as I enjoy crafting. 

Ode to my husband using the adorable Playful Penguins stamp set from My Favorite Things. 







Product List:
My Favorite Things, Playful Penguins stamp set
My Favorite Things, Playful Penguins die set
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box die set
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Level Up die set
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Waves die set
My Favorite Things, Iceberg dies *retired
My Favorite Things, Sno Cone cardstock
My Favorite Things, True Blue Houndstooth 6x6 paper pack
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Sketch Markers
Foam tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar