Saturday, February 04, 2023

My Favorite Things, Sketch 631

For this card, I started by covering a white card panel with the Distress Oxide, Lumberjack Plaid ink, then cut out the large heart. I set aside the negative piece for another card. Then I foiled the heart in gold with my Glimmer Hot Foil System, using the Pinkfresh Studio Geo Arch hot foil plate.  

The pattern paper is by Reverse Confetti, from the True Love 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment strip is from a sheet of pre printed sentiments, which I added with foam tape to the top of a strip of black and white cardstock that is actually cut from My Favorite Things packaging!




Product List:
My Favorite Things, stamp packaging (sentiment background)
Pinkfresh Studio, Geo Arch hot foil plate
Spellbinders, Glimmer Hot Foil System
Spellbinders, Gold Glimmer Foil
Reverse Confetti, True Love 6x6 paper pad
Simon Says Stamp, pre-printed sentiment sheet
Recollections #110 white cardstock
Foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar