Friday, February 03, 2023

Valentine card

For my card panel, I used the negative space from the largest Folk Heart dies by Ellen Hutson. This started as a white panel, but I inked the whole thing in Lumberjack Plaid oxide ink and spritzed it with water after cutting out the heart (which I used on another card). 

The for the background, I cut strips of paper from the Reverse Confetti, True Love 6x6 paper pad to fill in the blank space. I like the way it turned out. Added a few enamel dots and called it good. 


Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Folk Heart die set
Reverse Confetti, True Love 6x6 paper pad
Distress Oxide Ink, Lumberjack Plaid
Enamel Dots, sequins
Recollections #110 white cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar