Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Gerda Steiner Design Challenge

Valentine for my bestie. :) These penguins by Gerda Steiner Designs are the sweetest.



I used the My Favorite Things, Lots of Heart stencil and Distress Ink Lumberjack Plaid for the background, then added enamel dots and washi strips from some of my faves in my Valentine stash. 
I popped the penguin with a couple of layers heavy cardstock, then added foam tape to the back for even more dimension. 
I cut a circle from a card panel, stamped my sentiment curving it around the circle, then adhered it to the top of the colored panel with foam tape before adding it to the card front. 


Product List:
Gerda Steiner, Valentine Penguins stamps and dies
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic Sketch markers (for penguin)
My Favorite Things, Lots of Hearts stencil
Distress Ink, Lumberjack Plaid
Doodlebug enamel dots, Ladybug
Nesting circle dies
Various washi tapes, foam tape, blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar