Friday, January 13, 2023

Valentines with Ellen & Julie

Cute!!! Fell in love with the new release from Ellen Hutson, by Julie. Adorably fun punny stamps and sentiments for cute tags and cards. So many possibilities and such fun to play...er, I mean, work with. Check out some of the cuteness I made since getting my hands on them a couple of days ago. Oh, and p.s. I'm nowhere near finished playing. LOL

I had to use this sentiment for no other reason than it's too cute not to. I modified the jam jar and made it grape jelly. These images are from the Jammin' stamp set (except the plop of jelly and the spoon, which I made by hand).

Added glossy accents to the jelly on the toast as well as the jar.

Julie made the cutest little stick of butter for this set. I couldn't not use it! Again from the Jammin' stamp set, including the 'butter together' sentiment. The hearts are from the Hello, I Love You set, also from the new release. 
The 'you and me' sentiment is by My Favorite Things from the All Kinds of Love sentiment set (retired). The pattern paper is also by My Favorite Things, from the Wildflowers 6x6 paper pad, also retired. 
Some more images I colored that haven't made it to cards yet. Not to worry, they will soon!


Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Jammin' stamp and die combo
Ellen Hutson, Hello, I Love You stamp and die combo
My Favorite Things, All Kinds of Love (you & me)
My Favorite Things, Wildflowers 6x6 paper pad (discontinued)
Copic markers (LOTS of them; see pics)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Recollections 110# white cardstock
Signo Uni-ball white gel pen, Copic multi-liner black 0.1, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar