Saturday, January 14, 2023

More Valentines with Ellen & Julie

Don't you just love the newest release from Ellen Hutson? Such cute images, thank you, Julie!!, and such funny punny sentiments to go with them. Here are a few more, in mini size, that I created using the Ellen Huston Folk Hearts along with the new release sets, Jammin' and Hello, I Love You.

First I stamped random backgrounds on white cardstock using the aforementioned stamps as well as the Bokeh Dots stamp set, also from Ellen Hutson. I then cut the hearts from this background piece, also cutting four more hearts from plain, white cardstock for the backs of the cards. I do this to provide a sturdy card, and it also hides any ink that may bleed through to the back.

I added other elements to the cards, once I placed the colored images, I used other stamp sets that fit the theme. "Special Delivery" is from a Heidi Swapp Christmas stamp set, xoxoxo is hand written, and the "hugs" speech bubble is from My Favorite Things. 
I added glossy accents to the strawberry jam jar, and for the loaf, cut several pieces of the toast. With a paper piercer I made the holes for the baker's twine (as I don't have my crop-a-dile with me). 
Jammin';  Hello, I Love You * Bokeh Dots; Folk Hearts die set
         

Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Jammin' stamp and die combo
Ellen Hutson, Hello, I Love You stamp and die combo
Ellen Hutson, Bokeh Dots stamps
Ellen Hutson, Folk Hearts die set
Heidi Swapp, Christmas Captions stamps (special delivery)
My Favorite Things, All Kinds of Love stamps (hugs) (retired)
Copic Markers
Copic Xpress it blending card
Recollections, 110# white cardstock
Distress Inks, Saltwater Taffy, Worn Lipstick, Salvaged Patina
My Favorite Things Ink, Blue Beyond



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar