Sunday, January 15, 2023

Big Love...and lemons

For today's card I've used some of the images I had in my stash that I colored before but had not yet used, along with the new release set called Big Love. I think the large LOVE word makes a great background on the card panel. I would have used the BIG as well but it would have been almost completely covered by the heart and flowers, so that didn't work with this design. Also, my pictures aren't showing well, as I have also stamped a subtle border of lemon blossoms along the edges of the panel.

The pattern paper is from the Simple Stories Vintage Lemon Twist paper collection, which I love so very much. The window box with the flowers and lemons are from the Simon Says Stamp, You Shine stamps and dies, and the sentiment is from Ellen Hutson, Squeeze the Day stamp set. 

Cute sentiment.
I love the big LOVE here. And the salvaged patina distress ink color matches perfectly to the flowers in the window box and the butterflies on the pattern paper. 


Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Big Love stamp set (LOVE)
Ellen Hutson, Squeeze the  Day stamps and dies (sentiment, lemon, blossom border)
Ellen Hutson, Folk Heart Dies
Simon Says Stamp, You Shine stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, stitched scallop edge die
My Favorite Things, grout gray ink cube (border images)
Simple Stories, Vintage Lemon Twist 6x8 paper pad
Distress Inks, salvaged patina (LOVE)
Copic Xpress it Blending Card
Copic markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar