Thursday, January 12, 2023

MFT Sketch 628

For today's card, I'm using more images I had colored but not yet used on a card. I love the matting of this week's sketch and used two My Favorite Things paper pads for this look. 





Product List:
My Favorite Things, Wildflowers 6x6 paper pad (discontinued)
My Favorite Things, Black & White Plaid 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze stamp set (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Grout Gray ink cube
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Level Up dies set (modified for stitched sentiment strip)
My Favorite Things, Rectangle STAX2 (retired)
Ellen Hutson, Squeeze the Day stamps and dies (lemons, leaves, tiny flower border)
Recollections 110# white cardstock
Copic markers 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar