Wednesday, January 11, 2023

One layer Valentine

You know how much I love dimension and foam tape and shakers and everything interactive. Well, believe it or not, there is none of that with this card! I love how it turned out, and that surprises me because, well, no foam tape. What do you think???

These circle stamps are new from My Favorite Things.  They are so much fun, I love them! The hearts and words are by Concord & 9th from the All the Love stamp set. 
Colors I used are My Favorite Things and Distress Inks. 
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Full Circle
My Favorite Things, Ink cubes Lazy Day, Blue Yonder
Distress Ink cubes, Salvaged Patina, Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss
Concord & 9th, All The Love stamp set
Recollections 110# white cardstock


2 comments:

  1. Love the non-traditional color theme, and a one layer card-easier to mail! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out (and no foam - LOL). The arrangement, the colors, yes, all of it - wonderful. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas' challenge this month with your Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar