Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Birthday card

I love these little images from the Bear Ware stamps and dies from Ellen Hutson, by Julie. I used foam tape behind the balloon and the bunny for dimension.

The pattern paper is the Wildflowers 6x6 paper pad from My Favorite Things. I attached the hemp cord to the balloon and bunny using glossy accents.


With so many images in this set, you will find many, many uses for them. This particular set is geared toward summer activities, but there are also other sets in other themes. And they are all just adorable! 


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Wildflowers 6x6 paper pad
Ellen Hutson, Bear Ware by Julie
Copic markers
Recollections 110# cardstock
My Favorite Things, Rectangle STAX dies (retired)
My Favorite Things, Mini Slimline Outside the Box die set (used one of the dies in the set to cut the strips in the card panel)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar