Monday, January 09, 2023

MFT Color Challenge 203

 Valentine shaker card for the current color challenge at My Favorite Things. 

I love new the circle stamp set by My Favorite Things. What a fun background it makes using the challenge colors.
The shaker filler and heart dies are from the All The Love stamps and dies sets by Concord & 9th. I just colored a swatch on my cardstock using the ink cube to make the color I wanted. Easy peasy.
If you don't have the circle stamps yet, go order them. They are the perfect accent for just about any card or scrapbook page, because you can use the colors that match what you're working with. So fun!


Product List:
My Favorite Things, All Kinds of Love sentiment stamps
My Favorite Things, Full Circle stamp set
Concord & 9th, All The Love stamps and dies
Distress Ink cubes, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Broken China, Salvaged Patina
Recollections 110# white cardstock
Foam strips, recycled packaging (shaker window)



1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas' challenge this month with your Valentine card.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar