Friday, December 30, 2022

My Favorite Things, Sketch Challenge 626

Today's card is for the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things. I've also incorporated two colors for the color challenge. 

I hope you won't be to tired of the lemons. I did a horrible job packing my craft bag for this winter trip - I packed THREE lemon stamp sets (what?!) and virtually little else. LOL Really, no idea what I was thinking but it has left me so limited in what I have to work with. Anyway, here's what I came up with for the sketch.

The stamp set is Main Squeeze, from My Favorite Things. I did, however, add lemon blossoms from the Squeeze the Day stamps from Ellen Hutson, and the sentiment is from the You Shine set from Simon Says Stamp- also a lemon set. LOL
The two colors I used for the band on the left are Y08 and BG57, color matches to MFT Lemon Drop and Caribbean Sea inks.


My Favorite Things, Sketch challenge


My Favorite Things, Color challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar