Thursday, December 29, 2022

Top Ten from 2022

Can you believe 2023 is upon us? I'm still thinking 1990s, but then I'm old and isn't that what old people do....live in the 30 years ago? LOL Really, though.....what the holy heck! Anyway, that means it's time for the annual best of the year post. I've done a top ten faves from Instagram comments and a couple of my own personal faves as well. Hope you enjoy a little look back at 2022. 

Happy New Year, crafty peeps! Sending you all much love and wishes for health and happiness in 2023.

My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness stamp set
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze stamp set
Ellen Hutson, by Julie - Nature Walk stamp set
Ellen Hutson, by Julie - So Matcha stamp set; Pinkfresh Studio, Whimsical Blooms washi tape
Ellen Hutson, by Julie - Nature Walk stamp set
Ellen Hutson, by Julie - Seaweeds stamp set
Ellen Hutson, by Julie - Seaweeds stamp set; Simple Stories Vintage Seas 6x8 paper pad
Catherine Pooler, Summer of Stamping collab with Ellen Hutson, Float Your Boat stamp set
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze stamp set
Ellen Hutson, by Julie - Happy Trails stamp set. This one was the inspiration for my Christmas card this year. After searching so I could share, I realize I didn't get a single pic of the Christmas version!!! Wow. Anyway, envision a gold star at the top of the tree, a few red gem dots on the tree, and the sentiment is Merriest Christmas Ever. I did some in pink and some in green. 

There you have it; a peek back through the year of cardmaking. I did get some family albums put together this year as well, but nothing super scrappy that is worth sharing. I am hoping to spend some time scrapbooking layouts again in the coming year, so do send any extra vibes you can spare. I love cardmaking, but my heart is in scrapbooking. 

Happy 2023!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I see you are a 'stamper'! And very good at it. Loved all your cards. Keep up the good work and I hope you make it to the ocean soon...Clareene...

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar