Saturday, December 31, 2022

Main Squeeze

As I mentioned in my last post, I packed a whole bunch of nothing in my craft bag for this winter's trip south. Therefore, I'm having to challenge myself to improvise and use those stamps in different ways. 

Not that citrus is different from citrus, but rather than lemons, I've used this set to color limes and oranges. Ok, so it's not really that challenging, but I did have to go a little off track and I like the result. Hope you do too.

The background needed a little something, so I used the Tim Holtz stencil 007, burlap, and inked it in a light peach color. The orange blossom border around the outside is a from the You Shine stamp set by Simon Says Stamp, stamped randomly in grout gray ink by My Favorite Things. Lastly, I added iridescent pearl drops by Pinkfresh Studio.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar