Friday, October 21, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio, October challenge

Here's my entry for the Pinkfresh challenge this month. I chose three colors from the color palette for my card, using the Fall Leaves theme. 

I decided to go super simple with my design and used just one leaf die, one piece of pattern paper, and soft, blended colors from the challenge palette. 


A little foam tape goes a long way when using a simple design. 
Evergreen, Ocean Breeze and Marigold inks from Pinkfresh 
Yummy fall paper pad from Carta Bella from a couple of seasons ago, Fall Market. I love the colors in this collection. 

You still have time to enter the October challenge.

Product List:
Pinkfresh Studio, Ink cubes Evergreen, Ocean Breeze, Marigold
My Creative Time, Piles of Smiles leaf die *retired
Heidi Swapp, October Captions stamp set (sentiment)
Carta Bella, Fall Market 6x6 paper pad
Recollections white cardstock, 110#
Nesting square dies, foam tape, blending brushes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar