Wednesday, October 19, 2022

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #198

Pretty color combo this month goes great with a Christmas theme, so that's where I went with this one. In reality, this is not my typical Christmas color scheme - I prefer non-traditional colors - but you'll see how this one worked out. Also, I love evergreen trees, so.... green. 





Product List:
My Favorite Things, Christmas Tree Farm stamps
My Favorite Things, Christmas Tree Farm dies
My Favorite Things, Merry Wishes stamps (small trees)
My Favorite Things, Merry Wishes dies (small trees)
My Favorite Things, Snow Flurry stencil (ST114)
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers (pictured)
Recollections, 110# white cardstock 
Clear embossing powder, foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar