Sunday, October 23, 2022

My Favorite Things, Sketch 616

I still had the adorable Fall Market paper pad on my desk from the last card I made, and I love the colors in it so much that I decided to use it for this challenge as well. 

The Harvest Mouse stamp set is one of my favorites from My Favorite Things. He fits perfectly with this paper. 

The bushel basket is filled with apples, but for my version, I modified them to make pumpkins. The mini pumpkin that mouse is holding was also an apple until I modified it to fit my theme. 

I don't always remember that I can use a color for my sentiment, I don't HAVE to use black. LOL I like it in this aqua color. 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Harvest Mouse stamp set
My Favorite Things, Harvest Mouse die set
My Favorite Things, Summer Splash ink
Carta Bella, Fall Market 6x6 paper pad
Recollections, 110# white cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers (pictured)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar