Tuesday, October 25, 2022

My Favorite Things, Outside the Box & Slimline Challenge

For this card I combined two challenges. Using the Outside the Box, Level Up Mini Slimline Boxcard Dies (whew! That's a mouthful!), I created this holiday scene combining four stamp sets. How cute are these little forest creatures in all their festive finest?! 


It has been a while since I made a box card. I had forgotten how much fun they are to put together. 
You can add as many or as few goodies to them as you want, depending on the look you want to achieve.
I like to fill them pretty full to take your eye all over the scene. Don't miss anything! 
And the funnest part of all is that these fun creations fold flat for mailing and, if you don't add to many embellishments, they cost no more postage than a regular flat card. Bonus! :)



Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Mini Slimline Level Up die set
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Mini Slimline snow drifts dies
My Favorite Things, Sweet Holiday Penguins stamps and dies (stack of gifts, sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Merry Wishes stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Christmas Cheer stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Christmas Tree Farm stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Very Merry 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Ink cube, Moroccan Spice (sentiment)
Copic Xpress it Blending Card
Copic Sketch Markers (pictured)
Recollections 110# white cardstock
Gold star sequins, acetate strip, white gel pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar