Sunday, October 30, 2022

My Favorite Things, Sketch 617 and Color 199

This color palette has always been at the top of my list of favorite non-traditional Christmas combinations. Lavender and sea foam together just look so fresh. Don't ask me why, it has always struck me as Christmassy.

I chose these happy party penguins to create a birthday card with these colors (after all that about Christmas! LOL) and how cute did it turn out.

Rather than using circles on top of my panel, I decided to cut them out of the panel and pop it up with color behind it. This way, I could incorporate more of the white and gray from the color palette. 
Using blending brushes, I added just a touch of the seafoam and lavender over the panel before stamping with these adorable little musical notes.






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Penguin Party stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Black & White Plaid 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Ink cubes Sno Cone, Grapesicle
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers 
   BG10  BG13  BV00  BV01  BV02  BV13  C7  C9  R01 W0  Y17
Recollections 110# white cardstock
Nesting circle dies, blending brushes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar