Tuesday, September 06, 2022

"Sorry I'm Late" ...

Good morning! Today's card is another from the Nature Walk stamp set by Julie for Ellen Hutson. This fun color combo is not exactly a typical fall look, but I think it totally works with this stamp set. 

The background stencil is by Tim Holtz. I used a blending brush and Speckled Egg distress ink.

I love this teeny tiny stripe die I cut three times to make this border.  And the sentiments.....
....aren't they so cute! I love Julie's punny sentiments and these are perfect. 
Only a little bit of foam tape on this one. Mostly I just layered the pieces for dimension. 
Just a few colors and not a lot of supplies for this one either. I did forget to include the stencil in the photo, but this is pretty much all I needed for this card. Thanks for looking!


Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Nature Walk stamp and die combo
Tim Holtz, dot stencil THS006
Distress Ink cubes, Chipped Sapphire, Speckled Egg
Copic Xpress it blending card
Copic Sketch Markers
B39  BG72  BG75  E01  W1 (snail) Y26  YG91
Papertrey Ink, white cardstock
Spellbinders, Swallowtail Tag die set (twine die)
Foam tape, pattern paper scrap


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar