Saturday, September 03, 2022

Happy Trails

This one is another card using the Ellen Hutson, Happy Trails stamp and die combo. I love these cute stamps, even though they are not my typical choice as these are solid and colored with inks, rather than with markers or pencils. 

Again, I wanted a simple and quick design to keep the focus on the cute images. I want this camping trail in real life in these colors. Wish me luck. LOL 

I used glossy accents on the windows. It's got a few bubbles which bothers the heck out of me, but I can live with it. (I think.)
The super subtle background here is a layering stencil by Tim Holtz. As with the previous one, it doesn't have a name so I call it rainbows (even though I didn't actually use the rainbow parts of the stencil here). 
Here you can see the rainbows in the stencil so you don't think I've lost my marbles. LOL I just taped them off for the background as I just wanted the little shape elements. 
Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Happy Trails stamp and die combo
Tim Holtz, layer stencil THS154
Distress Inks, Salvaged Patina, Speckled Egg, Peeled Paint, Gathered Twigs, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Peacock Feathers (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (I used this with the salvaged patina to get the lighter color for the lower portion of the camper)
Glossy accents, My Favorite Things cardstock, Summer Splash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar