Friday, September 02, 2022

Let's Get Toasted

Super simple card today with Ellen Hutson stamp and die combo, Happy Trails. These are not my typical choice of images as I prefer to color with my copic markers, but these are just too cute. And since I spent the past week or so swatching out all my ink colors, it was the perfect time to get reacquainted with all the beautiful colors of inks I haven't used in awhile! Here we go.

I used only a few of the images in the stamp set for this one. The marshmallows on sticks over the campfire are so cute and brought back memories of camping with the kids so long ago. I loved camping and miss it a lot, but being old now it's not as fun as it used to be either, so it's more trouble than fun. LOL


For the background I used this layering stencil by Tim Holtz, THS150. I have discovered many of the newer ones do not have names, such as this one. I just call it trees, and I think you can probably see why. 

Not a lot of fuss with this card, as I wanted to keep it simple. I used one tiny piece of foam tape, and a little bit of stickles on the fire and the marshmallows. That's it! And I loved the sentiment that comes with the stamp set. 



Product List:
Ellen Hutson, Happy Trails stamp and die combo
Tim Holtz, layering stencil THS150
Distress Inks, Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs, Crackling Campfire, Carved Pumpkin
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth pigment ink
Papertrey Ink, White cardstock
Foam tape, stickles 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar